Greet, seat and present clean menu to guests in friendly, professional and quick manner. Control flow of guests in dining room to ensure prompt service. Maintain and quote wait times to guests accurately (within 5 minutes).
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but
are not limited to, the following:
- Keeps track of clean, dirty and occupied tables and /or promptly bus tables, booths and chairs as assigned per shift
- Takes guest information and quotes wait to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available.
- Cleans, organizes and stocks menus at host area.
- Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant.
- Interacts with guests in and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience.
- Fill to go orders, if applicable.
- Maintain restrooms throughout shift.
- Sweeping of peanut shells in foyer and front entrance area frequently.
- Assist servers by pre-bussing and/or refilling drinks
- Fill peanut buckets and return condiments to their place
For a complete job description, check with a restaurant manager.